Steps to Success for Insurance Verification
- Complete the form on the Client Information page – include all information and a phone number for us to contact you to verify you still want us to check benefits and answer questions before we start the process.
- Fax a front and back copy of your insurance card.
- Fax, Mail or drop off a medical diagnosis and a prescription for your child to receive ABA services.
- Once these forms are received, our billing department will contact your insurance company to check benefits.
- The admissions/billing specialist will contact you regarding your insurance coverage (deductibles/co-pays/out of pocket expenses & out of network charges if applicable).
- If you would like for your child to complete an assessment through ABA of North Texas, the intake specialist will contact you to schedule a date and time.
- All intake and admissions paperwork will need to be complete before the assessment begins. (link?)
- Once the assessment is complete, the treatment plan will be reviewed with you.
- A schedule and start date will be determined to meet your child’s specific needs and recommendations from the assessment and treatment plan.